Wednesday 14 January 2015

MIA

Yes, I've been missing in action lately. I've had a whole bunch going on in my world and I haven't been  posting anything into the blog. I have been pretty absorbed in a few other projects. I haven't been making any clothes, but I have been designing my own dolls.

On top of being a new business owner, a designer, a mum, a wife and a sister, housekeeper, chef etc. I have let my blog slide a little….oops. It's hard to be everything!!!

I do need to get back into some kind of routine. Christmas really threw me out of whack!

Anyway, I haven't disappeared completely - I'll be back!

I have got a couple of drafts that I've started writing over the past month, but not got around to finishing them yet and I have been practicing taking product photo's with my new camera (which also requires a separate post…..long (or short) story…ugh.

You can expect another product review and more healthy recipes!

:-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment